Eden Vale Inn remains committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members as our utmost priority. We are happy to announce that our local and state parks and restaurants are open! We understand that travel plays an important role in our lives and know that the current environment has affected how travel decisions are made. You can be assured that we are operating to the highest degree of health and safety. As an additional measure, our Placerville, CA luxury bed and breakfast was recently awarded the Clean + Safe Certification by the California Hotel & Lodging Association. In addition, several precautionary measures have also been instituted, following guidelines set by state government and county health authorities. Keep scrolling for all the details.
Stay Small, Stay Safe
- Every guest room is treated using current ozone technology prior to check in. This includes mini split HVAC units and all remote controls. We also ask that guests wear face masks or face coverings at check-in and in common areas.
- Use of disinfectants recommended by the CDC to treat known pathogens in all guest rooms and public common areas.
- Removal of in-room items that may allow for the transmission of COVID-19, including decorative pillows and bedspreads, magazines, pens and notepads.
- Gloves and masks will be worn by housekeeping staff when entering or cleaning guest rooms. No staff will enter your room during your stay unless requested.
- Touchless hand sanitizing dispensers have been placed in common areas of the Inn including the front desk, breakfast area, and outdoor guest kitchen.
- We are regularly cleaning air filters and air conditioning systems.
- Daily temperature checks are required for all staff using IR technology.
You may choose to dine in any of our four socially distanced dining areas – two outdoor decks, our indoor sunroom, or our indoor dining area. Please let an innkeeper know the night before via our text-based Guest Messaging Service. You may also schedule a prepared pickup tray from the kitchen for dining in your room or on your outdoor private patio.
- Each table will be served directly from the kitchen.
- Contactless coffee trays are delivered to a station outside each room by 7:23am daily.
Activities & Restaurants
- Local and State Parks along the American River and nearby foothills are open.
- All packages and add-ons are available for booking, including our most popular, A Night to Remember complete with rose petals, candlelight, romantic music, chocolates, and a chilled bottle of champagne.
- Massage services are available with some limitations.
- Our beautiful gardens, fire pit, pond, and private soaking tubs are ready for some essential relaxation!
- As of now, local restaurants are OPEN with some limitations.
- Restaurants are limited to take out, outdoor seating, and indoor seating at 50% capacity.
- Many of our guests’ favorite restaurants, like The Independent, The Farm Table, The Heyday Café, and Smith Flat House, are eager to host Eden Vale Inn guests. Reservations are strongly encouraged and we’re happy to make them for you.
We're Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call (530) 621-0901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.
We have updated our reservation and cancellation policy to provide you with more flexibility and peace of mind when booking accommodations:
- Existing and new reservations scheduled for arrival before December 23, 2020 can be changed or canceled at no charge by 3pm the day before your arrival.
- For more information, view our policies.