Eden Vale Inn remains committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and team members as our utmost priority. We are happy to announce that our local and state parks and restaurants are open though it is recommended you call to confirm hours and current offerings! We understand that travel plays an important role in our lives and know that the current environment has affected how travel decisions are made. You can be assured that we are operating to the highest degree of health and safety. As an additional measure, our Placerville, CA luxury bed and breakfast was awarded the Clean + Safe Certification by the California Hotel & Lodging Association prior to re-opening in June of 2020. In addition, several additional precautionary measures have also been instituted, following guidelines set by state government and county health authorities. Keep scrolling for all the details.
Stay Small, Stay Safe
- Every guest room is treated using current ozone technology prior to check in. This includes mini split HVAC units and all remote controls.
- Use of disinfectants recommended by the CDC to treat known pathogens in all guest rooms and public common areas.
- Removal of in-room items including decorative pillows and bedspreads, magazines, pens and notepads.
- Gloves and masks will be worn by housekeeping staff when entering or cleaning guest rooms. No staff will enter your room during your stay unless requested.
- Touchless hand sanitizing dispensers have been placed in common areas of the Inn including the front desk and the outdoor guest kitchen.
- We are regularly cleaning and treating air filters and air conditioning systems.
We are currently delivering a tray with fully plated and covered dishes to each guest room’s designated location on an indoor counter or table, or outdoor patio or deck. Guests may choose a 9am, or 9:15am delivery time on the day of arrival. We communicate when each tray is “on the way” through our text based Guest Messaging System.
- Each tray is delivered directly from the kitchen by a team member wearing a face mask and gloves.
- All rooms are now equipped with a Keurig Mini Plus and a variety of K-Cup choices. Guests can enjoy coffee or tea anytime of the day!
Activities & Restaurants
- Local and State Parks along the American River and nearby foothills are open.
- All packages and add-ons are available for booking, including our most popular, A Night to Remember complete with rose petals, candlelight, romantic music, chocolates, and a chilled bottle of champagne.
- Massage services are available with some limitations. All guests must wear a mask into the Spa and while face up on the table.
- Our beautiful gardens, fire pit, pond, and private soaking tubs are ready for some essential relaxation!
- Local wineries are open! Hours vary, so calling ahead is always recommended.
- Many of our guests’ favorite restaurants, like The Independent, The Heyday Café, and Smith Flat House, are eager to host Eden Vale Inn guests! It is recommended you call them directly to determine their current hours.
We're Here for You!
Do you have any questions for us or want to chat before booking your stay? Our dedicated staff would love to discuss your upcoming trip with you. Whether it be answering questions about our enhanced cleaning routines or helping you fill your itinerary with fun and safe activities, we’re here for you! Call (530) 621-0901 or email email@example.com to contact us today. Get updates and connect with us on our Facebook page or Instagram page too.
We have updated our reservation and cancellation policy to provide you with more flexibility and peace of mind when booking accommodations:
- For more information, view our policies.
See What Our Guests Are Saying
“Our stay was so peaceful and relaxing! Each morning they had coffee and a little later, an AMAZING breakfast just outside our door! We took our coffee down to the pond and watched the fish jumping and all kinds of birds, humming birds were my favorite! What an amazing way to start each day! Wish there were more than five stars to give!!!” -Google Reviewer
“Eden Vale was just what we needed; a nice weekend getaway to a quiet, serene place where we were able to just fully relax! Everything was perfect! Scenery was beautiful, place was very clean, and the food was delicious! I highly recommend this place. We will definitely stay again.” -Google Reviewer
“Beautiful, peaceful, wonderful! Fabulous hosts and perfect breakfast. Easy to socially distance.” -Google Reviewer