Eden Vale Inn is excited to host the first in our new 2019 Winemaker Dinner Series on Saturday, March 16th at 6pm!
An exclusive and intimate dinner expertly prepared by our own Chef Val Renzoni with all pairings masterfully presented by Rod Gideons of David Girard Winery. This amazing event begins at 6pm and promises to be an incredible experience to thrill all your senses. We’re going all out for this one!
Seating is limited to 12 guests. Price is $125 per person and includes full pourings and a gourmet five course dinner that includes the following;
- Appetizer: Grilled Prawn on Pickled Asparagus & Caprese Kabob
- First Course: Spinach, Red Pepper, Prosciutto, Roulade w Garlic Béchamel
- Second Course: Chopped Salad ( Romaine, kale, cabbage) with Dried Cranberries, Pear, Walnuts, Blue Cheese and a Pomegranate Vinaigrette. Fresh Baked Rolls. Palate Cleanse: Sorbet
- Third Course: Surf n Turf: Pan Seared Marinated Salmon Filet & Espresso rubbed Steak with Roasted Beets and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert: Crème Brule with Raspberry
Please Note: Chef Val reserves the right to change an ingredient based on freshness and availability (e.g. dried cherries instead of cranberries)
Future dates and details to be announced for April, May, and June in the very near future. Winery partners currently include Lava Cap, Hart to Hart, and E16.