Our new 2019 Winemaker Dinner Series continues on Saturday, April 13th at 6pm!
Another exclusive and intimate dinner expertly prepared by our own Chef Val Renzoni with all pairings masterfully presented by Jim & Sherrie Everhart of Hart 2 Hart Vineyards / Everhart Cellars. This amazing culinary event begins at 6pm and promises to be an intimate sensory experience and just plain fun! Seats for the first dinner went fast, so don’t wait or you could miss out on what is promising to be one of our most memorable events of the year.
Seating is limited to 12 guests. Price is $125 per person and includes full pourings and a gourmet five course dinner that includes the following;
- Appetizer: Olive Tapenade and Goat Cheese Crostini & Bruschetta
- Second Course: Spinach, Red Pepper, & Tortellini Soup
- Third Course: Mixed Greens Salad with Dried Cranberries, Sliced Almonds, Red Onions, Feta, and a Pomegranate Balsamic Vinaigrette. Fresh Baked Rolls. (Palate Cleanse: Sorbet)
- Fourth Course: Marinated Salmon Fillet or Espresso Rubbed Rib Eye Steak with Roasted Beets and Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Dessert: Chocolate Creme Brule
Please Note: Chef Val reserves the right to change an ingredient based on freshness and availability (e.g. dried cherries instead of cranberries)
Future dates and details tentatively set for for May 4th with E16 Winery and June 1st with Lava Cap Winery