The 2019 Winemaker Dinner Series continues on Saturday, May 4th at 6pm with E16 Winery!
An exclusive and intimate dinner expertly prepared by our own Chef Val Renzoni with all pairings masterfully presented by Marty & Anna of E16 Winery. This amazing event begins at 6pm and promises to be an incredible experience to thrill all your senses. We’re going all out for this one!
Seating is limited to 12 guests. Price is $116 per person and includes great wines and a gourmet dinner that includes the following;
- Appetizer: Savory Mushroom Spinach Goat Cheese Crepes
- Second Course: Fresh Baked Sourdough Bread, Sweet Potato Coconut Ginger Bisque
- Third Course: Bibb Lettuce with Roasted Beets, Pecans, and Green Goddess Dressing
- Palate Cleanse: Sorbet
- Entre’ Course: Espresso Rubbed Rib Eye Steak on a Bed of Spicy Arugula with Creamy Italian Dressing served with a Baked Potato
- Dessert: Double Lemon Cheesecake
Please Note: Chef Val reserves the right to change an ingredient based on freshness and availability (e.g. dried cherries instead of cranberries)
Future dates and details to be announced for June in the very near future with Lava Cap Winery.