Experience the Fabulous California Gold Country Surrounding Eden Vale Inn with our American River Rafting Package
2019 river rafting is off the charts, so book your whitewater adventure asap! Let Eden Vale Inn set up your rafting trip at 10-15% off. We’ll discuss your interests and abilities and get you scheduled with one of the many reputable rafting companies in the Coloma Valley.
The South Fork of the American River is the most popular destination for whitewater rafting in Northern California, and it’s only minutes from Eden Vale Inn. Experience fun for the entire family on the South Fork’s numerous Class III rapids. The American River also has a gentler Class II run for calmer rides through beautiful scenery. Eden Vale Inn is also located near the Middle Fork’s Class IV rapids, and the North Fork’s adventurous springtime runs.
- Experienced rafting guide
- Rafting and safety equipment rental
- Trips available for all experience levels – some restrictions may apply depending on conditions
- Half-day or whole day adventures offered by most companies
Eligibility & Terms:
- We typically need at least 48 hours to book this package.
- Availability on the river (open rafts) cannot be guaranteed, so it is recommended you book as early as possible
- Weekday excursions are always the best price.
- Typical costs for half day trips range from $91 to $120 per person. Full day trips vary in price, but average around $180 per person
- Rafting companies may have age and physical requirements for specific packages based on the current water conditions
Eden Vale Inn assumes no liability for your safety. Raft at your own risk. Rafting companies will require signed liability waivers.