Experience the Fabulous California Gold Country Surrounding Eden Vale Inn with our American River Rafting Package
El Dorado County offers exhilarating whitewater rafting all summer long! Let Eden Vale Inn organize your whitewater rafting adventure at 10-15% off. We’ll discuss your interests and abilities and get you scheduled with one of the many reputable rafting companies in the Coloma Valley.
The South Fork of the American River is the most popular destination for whitewater rafting in Northern California, and it’s only minutes from Eden Vale Inn. Experience fun for the entire family on the South Fork’s numerous Class III rapids. The American River also has a gentler Class II run for calmer rides through beautiful scenery. Eden Vale Inn is also located near the Middle Fork’s Class IV rapids, and the North Fork’s adventurous springtime runs.
- Experienced rafting guide
- Rafting and safety equipment rental
- Trips available for all experience levels
- Half-day or whole day adventures
Eligibility & Terms:
- Typical costs range from $91 to $120 per person (we require at least 48 hours advance notice for this package)
- Rafting companies may have age and physical requirements for specific packages based on the current water conditions
Eden Vale Inn assumes no liability for your safety. Raft at your own risk. Rafting companies will require signed liability waivers