Rates, Packages & Pricing
Compare our packages and pricing for elopements and weddings in Placerville. Whether you’re looking for a grand affair with a destination wedding or want to keep it simple with a few chosen loved ones, we’ve got options for every wedding party.
ElopementSimple Rustic Ceremony20One Room MinimumNoStarts at $1,000
|Type||Max. Guest Count
(Includes wedding couple)
|Lodging Required||Reception Allowed||Package Price
|Afternoon||Garden Wedding||30||One Room Minimum||No||Starts at $1,600|
|Afternoon||Rustic Wedding||30||One Room Minimum||No||Starts at $1,400|
|Elopement||Garden of Eden||20||One Room Minimum||No||Starts at $1,200|
|Elopement||Simple Rustic Ceremony||20||One Room Minimum||No||Starts at $1,000|
|Elopement||Just for Two||2||Included in Package||N/A||$1200 – $1600|
Wedding Package Payments and Conditions
Wedding Package Deposit:
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the package price is required to reserve your wedding date with balance due 90 days prior to the event (non-refundable).
- Payment for events booked less than 90 days in advance is due in full at the time the reservation is made.
- All paid amounts are non-refundable. Payment plans may be available.
- A wedding agreement prepared by the innkeepers will be sent to the responsible party asap and must be signed and returned by the person making payments for the event within 3 days or the reservation may be cancelled. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy
- A lodging deposit of 50% of the amount due must be made at the time of the reservation with the balance due 30 days in advance of the arrival date.
Lodging Deposit Refunds:
- If reservation cancelled 90 days in advance: full refund minus 5% of the current room rates
- If reservation cancelled 89 – 30 days in advance: full refund minus 10% of the current room rates
- If reservation cancelled within 30 days all deposits are non-refundable
- All group rentals are subject to specific terms and policies
- All wine must be purchased through the inn
- No smoking allowed on the grounds except in the Designated Smoking Area
- The wedding couple is responsible for obtaining a California Marriage License
Intimate Elopement and Just For You Payments and Conditions:
- A non-refundable payment of the full amount is required to reserve your ceremony / package. Payment plans may be available,
- All wine must be purchased through the inn.
- No smoking allowed on the grounds except in the Designated Smoking Area.
- The wedding couple is responsible for obtaining a California Marriage License.