Main Inn Rooms
|Cypress||Three||King||Luxury Bath with Shower||Private Patio, Outdoor Soaking Tub, Gas Fireplace||Check Rates|
|Live Oak||Two||Queen||Luxury Bath with Euro-Style Shower||Private Patio, Outdoor Soaking Tub, Gas Fireplace||Check Rates|
|Cottonwood||Four||King||Luxury Bath with Shower and Double Vanity||Private Patio, Outdoor Soaking Tub, Gas Fireplace, Dog Friendly||Check Rates|
|Stone Pine||Two||Queen||Luxury Bath with Shower||Private Patio, Outdoor Soaking Tub, Gas Fireplace, Dog Friendly||Check Rates|
|Juniper||Two||King||Luxury Bath with Shower||Private Patio, Outdoor Soaking Tub, Gas Fireplace||Check Rates|
|Gray Pine||Two||King||Luxury Bath with Shower and Double Vanity||Private Patio, Outdoor Soaking Tub, Gas Fireplace||Check Rates|
|Madrone||Four||King||Luxury Bath with Shower and Double Vanity||Private Patio, Outdoor Soaking Tub, Gas Fireplace||Check Rates|
- Gas Fireplace (Seasonal for Winter Months)
- Luxury Shower
- Complimentary Use of Eden Vale Robes & Slippers
- Private Outdoor Soaking Tubs
- Outside Table and Chairs on Private Patio or Deck
- Free High Speed WiFi Internet Access
- High Definition Smart TV and Blu-Ray DVD
- Computer Controlled Ambient Lighting
- Hair Dryer
- Ironing Board Available
- Quiet Air Conditioning and Heat
Check In & Out
- Check-In from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. Please notify us if you will be arriving late or would like a non contact self check in (requires the guest to opt into our text based guest communication system – link provided in confirmation e-mail).
- Check-Out by 11:00 AM
Rates & Occupancy
Rates displayed in our booking engine are the one or two night rate for double occupancy. Discounted rate choices are automatically displayed for longer stays. All prices include breakfast and are subject to change without notice.
Due to the recent Corona-virus concerns, we have decided to change our current cancellation policy to allow more flexibility for our guests.
Existing and New Reservations Scheduled for Arrival Before December 18th, 2020
- can be moved or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival. We’re happy to offer a Rain Check towards a future stay as well
Reservations scheduled for arrival after December 18th, 2020:
- Can be moved or cancelled up to 7 days prior to arrival with only a $30 processing fee.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival are 100% responsible for the reservation unless we can re-book the Inn to full capacity during that time.
We hope you understand that unlike larger hotel chains, we are a small family-run Inn and require a bit more time to try to recover lost income. Please call us with any questions or concerns.
NOTE: Group Rentals and Wedding Packages are subject to special terms and conditions.
One-Night-Stays must be prepaid in full using a credit card or other agreed upon means. Gift certificates used for one night stays must be booked direct by phone.
For stays of 2 nights or longer, we require a deposit of 25% of the total reservation. All reservations made within 7 days of arrival may be charged the full amount.
Gift cards or certificates cannot be applied as an online deposit. Please call to make a reservation using a gift card. Please notify us of your gift certificate or card before arrival.
Please Note: Any remaining balance due will be charged to the credit card on file by 3pm the day before your scheduled arrival and are non-refundable. Please contact us by e-mail or phone (530-621-0901) with any questions, special requests or needs
One Night Stays
We reserve the right to change your room assignment to an equal or better class up until the time of arrival. This helps us efficiently manage our inventory.
Blocks of Rooms
Advance reservations, for blocks-of-three-or-more-rooms made individually or as a group, require permission of the innkeeper. Please call to discuss your needs. Special terms and conditions may apply. A deposit equal to 50% of the total charges will be taken at the time of the reservation We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions and to cancel reservations if prior permission is not granted in writing.
Please visit the Event Policies page if you will be needing blocks of rooms for your wedding party.
Weddings at Other Venues
If you are getting married at another location, we will conditionally accept pre-wedding activities with bridesmaids, hairdressers, the wedding party, photos and so on, for a fee (minimum $200). Prior to arrival, you will need to provide a complete list of all non-guests and their requested time to be on the property. You must contact the innkeeper to discuss and pre-arrange these activities at least 30 days prior to the event.
Breakfast is served from 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM daily. Early or late breakfast generally available upon request, though it may not reflect the full fresh menu of the day.
Non-Guests of the Inn
We want to share this amazing property and welcome visitors, however please notify us before inviting friends and / or family to come share your experience. Sharing a glass of wine by the pond or the fire pit before you head out to dinner (or after you return) is fine, we simply ask that you respect other guests of the Inn by not “entertaining” non-guests of the Inn while you’re here. Plus, other guests or groups may have made prior arrangements to use certain areas of the grounds (guest kitchen, barbecue, etc.).
As a courtesy to staff and guests, we operate as a No-Smoking Campus except in the Designated Smoking Area. You may not smoke any substance on decks, porches, at the fire pit, or in the outdoor tubs, etc. If you smoke or vape any substance in a room, a room damage fee of $500, and any consequential lost revenue will be charged to your credit card on file. NOTE: This policy applies to all smoking and vaping products.
The in-room gas fireplaces are seasonal. They are typically operational October 31st through May 1st.
Families and Children
Our large facility, with extensive soundproofing and, a variety of room configurations, makes this a great Bed and Breakfast for small families. However, because most of our guests are couples getting away for some romance and peace, we typically only allow children over the age of 9. We ask that you be sensitive to other guests staying at the Inn. Please call if you have any questions regarding our policy or what would be the best accommodation for your family.
We are dog-friendly in two rooms; however, bringing your dog requires our pre-approval and is subject to our Dog Policy. We do charge a fee for any dog staying on the property. Dogs must be fully and completely housebroken (no pee pads) and at least one year old. Please call to inquire about the best room for you and your canine companion. Any damage to the room and furnishings will be documented and charged to the credit card on file. Wedding guests are not allowed to bring pets to the property.
Eden Vale Gift Certificates
All gift certificates purchased from Eden Vale Inn may only be used toward a direct booking through the Inn. Please call us with any questions or to use one toward a one night stay. Please Note: All Gift Certificates must have a cash value, are non-refundable, and cannot be exchanged for monetary compensation by the recipient.
Discounts & Gift Cards
Special packages and discounted rates are only applicable at the time of the initial reservation. Discounts and Specials cannot be combined. We currently accept Gift Cards from many 3rd parties including CABBI, BnBFinder, and iLoveInns. Call if you have any questions about redeeming gift cards or certificates. Please Note: Because Bed and Breakfast.com is technically no longer in business (bought by Expedia), we no longer accept their gift cards – consumers are encouraged to contact Bed and Breakfast.com to redeem valid cards directly
All the policies below apply equally to whole or partial inn rentals. As you plan a group getaway and research hotels in Placerville, consider the planning details below. We ask and encourage you to talk with us about your interests, both so that we may assist you in maximizing the benefits and to determine if your event is a good fit for the facilities.
Events such as family gatherings, corporate retreats, wedding rehearsals, and pre-wedding activities such as photography, hair and makeup, will generally result in additional charges. Please call us at (530) 621-0901 for more information.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary written elsewhere, the following Terms, Cancellation, and Refund Policies apply to all group reservations (reservations consisting of three rooms or more)
Please note that non-registered guests are not allowed on the property unless agreed upon by the innkeepers in advance. Additional charges may apply to accommodate extra persons.
There is a two-night minimum on group reservations unless we have specifically waived that requirement in writing. A deposit equal to 50% of the total charges is taken at the time of the reservation. The remaining balance is due and payable no later than 60 days in advance of your arrival, individually and/or as a group, otherwise, your reservation is automatically canceled.
Booking a block of rooms is a privilege, not a right. Moreover, we reserve the right not to accept your booking of a block of rooms at our sole discretion (a rare occurrence). Keep in mind that we want to discuss whether your group reservation will work for both us and you before you make a financial commitment.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellations Prior to 60 Days: If you cancel, or are automatically canceled, 61 days or more prior to your arrival date, the following refunds apply depending on which of the three booking options you have chosen:
- “Option #1: 100% Paid by Group Leader”: fully refundable less 10% of the total room charges.
- “Option #2: Individual Booking + 10% Administrative Surcharge”: The Administrative Surcharge is non-refundable. Individual bookings receive a full refund less 10% of the total room charges reserved.
Cancellations Within 60 Days:
- Cancellations between 60 and 30 days ahead of arrival are refunded 50% of the total room charges paid.
- Cancellations between 30 and 15 days ahead of arrival are refunded 25% of the total room charges paid.
- Cancellations within 15 days of arrival are non-refundable
- The 10% Administrative Surcharge, if applicable, is never refundable.
Thank you for your consideration. Please call us at (530) 621-0901 for more information or to discuss any questions or concerns. Our primary goal is to help you make your event an incredible and memorable one.
Accessible features and descriptions:
Live Oak is wheelchair accessible. Features of this room include:
- Located on the main floor, with easy access to the common areas.
- No stairs.
- Large walk-in/roll-in shower with grab bars along with handheld shower head.
- Built in shower bench.
- Roll-under vanity and grab bars around the toilet.
We work to ensure every guest who wishes to visit can do so regardless of their physical abilities. Among the ways we comply with ADA:
- We ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals without disabilities.
- We have identified and described the features in our bed and breakfast and guest rooms in detail to allow individuals with disabilities to determine whether our B&B meets their needs.
- We work to hold our accessible guest room for those with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented. However, for privacy purposes, guests are not required to disclose disabilities at the time of their booking.
- We guarantee that the specific rooms, once reserved, are held for the reserving customer. We make reasonable efforts with third-party reservation systems to make all rooms available through at least some of these services and they must provide these third-party services with information concerning the features of the hotel and rooms.
- Guests with legitimate service animals as defined in the ADA will be provided access to all areas of the inn afforded to those without service animals.
For special accommodation needs, please call us directly at (530) 621-0901 so we can help you determine the best guest room to ensure you have a comfortable arrival and enjoyable stay.
We are committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of this website for all people with disabilities. We will continue to implement the relevant portions of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) or such other standards as required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). On a periodic basis, our website will be tested with assistive technology. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. You may email us at email@example.com or call us 24/7 with questions or concerns regarding ADA accessibility issues, including issues accessing the website.