Stay at our Pet-Friendly Hotel in Northern California!
We know how hard it is to leave your best friend at home. Which is why Eden Vale Inn is happy to provide pet-friendly lodging for guests at our hotel in Placerville, California. We want you to enjoy your time on vacation with your canine companion, and our hotel is happy to welcome all well-behaved dogs. You’ll find we work hard to make this one of the best pet-friendly hotels in Northern California.
At Eden Vale Inn, our goal is to make sure you and your pet have the best experience possible, which is why we have chosen not to sacrifice style, standards or comfort in our pet-friendly rooms. These accommodations were simply chosen because their conveniences are well-suited for pet owners. Since all of these rooms have private exterior entrances, you will find it easy to take your dog out to explore the many great features of the property. Our canine guests love walking around the gardens, swimming in the pond and, sitting by the fire pit. Our outdoor guest kitchen allows you to cook meals onsite and not leave your dog in the car. You won’t find a better-suited boutique hotel in Northern California for you and your pet.
Placerville is a very pet-friendly community with many miles of pet-friendly trails and activities for you to explore. Several local eateries allow pets on their outside patio areas including Smith Flat House.
If you have forgotten anything for your best friend at home, don’t worry! Just ask us and we will provide:
- Dog beds and towels
- Food and water bowls
- Grain-free pet snacks and food
A fee of $25 per night/per dog applies when you stay at our pet-friendly hotel. A maximum of two dogs per room, please.
Book One of Our Placerville Pet-Friendly Rooms
We ask that you comply and sign a copy of our pet policies while on the property:
- Please keep your dog under your direct control while on the property, preferably on a leash.
- Please leave your pet in your room while you have breakfast. If this is not possible, please discuss options with the innkeeper.
- Please feed your pet on a bare floor and not on a rug. We are happy to provide you a mat to put under their food if needed.
- Please keep your pet off the bed and furniture. In some cases, extra cleaning charges may be applied.
- Do not leave the property without your pet unless you have given us notice and we have approved.
- Bring your pet into and out of your room through your outside door.
- Pets are not permitted in the inn’s common areas.
- Dogs are welcome to swim in the pond. However, please do not use guest towels to dry them off. We will provide you with pet towels if you need them.
- Please do not bathe your pet in the soaking tub or shower.
- Please use the natural field areas surrounding the inn when your pet needs to relieve themselves. If they accidentally do it in the manicured garden area please pick up after them. We provide doggy bags, and a small disposal can, with your room.
- Please be respectful of the inn’s dog, Sam, any other dogs who are guests, and other people guests. Some guests may not be comfortable with dogs and we will try to inform you to the extent we know.
If you feel your pet may do damage to anything in your room please let us know and we will remove the item. That includes furniture, rugs, mats, and bedding. The fee you paid is for normal use of the room by your canine companion. If there is anything damaged beyond normal use please let us know and we will determine if an additional charge is due. Usually, we can ameliorate most pet mistakes by letting us know as soon as one happens. You will be charged for any damage not reported.