Wedding or Elopement Package Deposit
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total package price including any lodging is required to reserve your wedding date with the balance due 90 days prior to the event (all wedding & elopement package fees are non-refundable).
- Payment for events booked less than 90 days in advance is due in full at the time the reservation is made.
- All paid amounts are non-refundable. Payment plans may be available.
- A wedding agreement prepared by the innkeepers will be sent to the responsible party asap and must be signed and returned by the person making payments for the event within 3 days or the reservation may be canceled. Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy.
- A lodging deposit of 50% of the amount due must be made at the time of the reservation and is incorporated into the total package price.
Lodging Deposit Refunds
- If reservation canceled 90 days in advance: full refund minus 5% of the current room rates
- If reservation canceled 89 – 30 days in advance: full refund minus 10% of the current room rates
- If reservation canceled within 30 days all deposits are non-refundable
- All group rentals are subject to specific Group terms and policies
- All wine must be purchased through the inn
- No smoking allowed on the grounds except in the Designated Smoking Area
- The wedding couple is responsible for obtaining a California Marriage License – ceremonies will not be performed without one